AbuseHQ Mailbox Sections Explained
Here's an overview of what each mailbox section means
- Unparsed: No parser matched this mail. So either it is not an abuse report, or it’s an abuse report that we don’t have a parser for yet.
- All Mails: This section includes every mail sent to AHQ.
- Rejected: The parsers have a rule that keeps this mail from being parsed. So at some point, there was a decision to reject this mail during parsing. One reason could be = a non-network abuse-related report.
- Unresolved: Reports that have not been connected to a subscriber.
- Trash: Emails that have been deleted.
- DSN: Delivery system notification emails.
Do you have ideas on how to improve our products? You can also share your ideas via the feedback form at the bottom of the Homepage at app.abusix.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Send us a message
Having trouble with your setup or a technical issue? Get in touch with our team of Abusix experts.
Click the chat button at the bottom and send us your questions. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com